Enrollment Guidelines for New Students
Submit acknowledgement letter at the Dean’s Office. Secure admission slip
- Proceed to ENROLLMENT ADVISER, present admission requirements and get a copy of the Routing Form, Adviser’s Form and the copy of curriculum checklist.
- Get Information Sheet from Adviser; fill out form for subject advising. The number stamped on the upper corner of your form is your Student Number.
- Proceed to the ENROLLMENT AREA for computer entry. Wait for Enrollment Form. This Form which is computer generated is also called Certificate of Matriculation (COM).
- Proceed to the Accounting Department. If you are entitled to a discount, present approved supporting document and request for re-assessment of fees.
Important: Class Reservation is good for 2 days only.
- Proceed to the Cash Department for payment.
A FINE WILL BE IMPOSED FOR REGISTRATION ONE (1) WEEK AFTER THE OPENING OF CLASSES (for late payment).
- Proceed to the “DOCUMENT FINAL SUBMISSION AREA” to turn over all enrollment documents including Information Sheet, Form 138, picture, birth certificate, character testimonies, signed attestation, curriculum checklist, ACR (for aliens), adviser’s form and routing form. Retain the Student’s copy of the Certificate of Matriculation.
For International Students: Submit all documents at
- Return to the Dean’s Office for the note “Registered” to be stamped on your Certificate of Matriculation.
Honorable dismissal (transferee)
Certification of grades (transferee)
Study permit and ACR (for international students)
* APPLICATION FORM is available at the Registrar’s Office or you can download the Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf) versionhere.
Note: You must have adobe acrobat reader installed on your system to view the document properly. If you don't have adobe acrobat reader installed, you can download here for free.